Boy, that Jasper jig sure makes it much easier to flush mount drivers! I just got a 12" in/out caliper, with a digital readout, so I can measure the diameter of drivers more accurately. Sometimes the factory measurements can be off by 1/16" to 1/32". Now to avoid mistakes, I measure each driver to confirm the diameter BEFORE I cut the mortise. I've used the published measurements before to make the cuts, only to find out they're off a little. That's okay if the cut is smaller, but if it's too big, I've had to make a whole new baffle! When I get the front/rear baffles trimmed, and do a final sanding on all surfaces, I'm going to try some of that veneer with the adhesive already on the back. Some of the guys on the PE board have had good results with it, and this would be a great project to try it out.